Sunday

Repurposing Vintage


Repurpose How?

Vintage things don't always need to be used for 
their original intended purpose.
One of the main reasons why I love
vintage is because of the craftsmanship and 
art that was put into everything.
Some how throughout the years we lost
the details and design that was beauty-



Below is a beautiful dark leather suitcase with chrome 
accent pieces, although one clasp is broken 
it doesn't hinder this look and new purpose!

I use the vintage luggage tags to mark the contents inside.

I've displayed this suitcase in my bookcase
It adds a beautiful charm and also holds
a variety of cookbooks that I don't use as often as the
ones set beside the luggage. Instead of having a row
of complete books I broke the look up
and added charm.

These vintage clocks display an eclectic look.
They add a variety of looks that every guest in your house
will find one that is their favorite.
The best part is they look better if they don't work!

Not to mention for New Years you can set them all
at midnight to add extra excitement to the party mood!!




No comments:

Post a Comment