Sunday

Im always on the Hunt for More!

Many people love vintage but don't always have a use for it, or it doesn't work for there needs at this time. If you find your self in this case, a loving new home is only a click away!

My Vintage collection dates back to the turn of the century (1890-1914) and many items displayed on this site are one of a kind collector’s premium first-choice. 



Currently, I seek opportunities to gain and/or examine antiques in good, fair, or, poor condition with the anticipation that all damaged, unwanted vintage items can be repaired, reused and return to its “almost” original condition with a little TLC.    


If you have a vintage piece that is seeking out a good home please let me know. I accept many things anything in any condition- Your trash is my treasure!

<3 Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment